- Moves "manager" into "leadership" with direction, skill and reinforcement
- Strengthens teamwork between colleagues and with senior leaders
- Provides the "spark plug" for igniting interest in "leadership as a vocation"
- Convinces leaders of their importance in moving their organization forward
- Sets the stage for reducing "bad turnover" of good people
- Helps improve customer satisfaction scores, relationships with physicians, improved employee satisfaction, and image of the organization
The Jackson Group
DriveLeadership is a prime service of The Jackson Group, Inc., a management consulting and survey services firm located in North Carolina with over thirty years of experience in working with service-focused organizations.